Have Book-Will Travel... IN & TX

I recently visited Battle Ground Elementary School in Indiana and received an unexpected "Royal" Welcome.  Thank you all for a great School Visit.
 JANINE graced the school's entrance 
My ROYAL Subjects

The Teacher's Pirate Skit...with me as the "Princess!" What a welcome! Fun!

My book "Rain Brings Frogs" inspired one of many projects.
What does RAIN bring in Indiana? ....I guess Tornados!
From Indiana, I made my way to the Texas Library Association Conference, where I met so many friendly Texan Librarians. 'You All' were great! Thanks for welcoming JANINE.


Signing JANINE at my publisher, Albert Whitman's booth.
I did dodge a few tornados and I'm now home gearing up for a few more local visits. Thanks Kids, Teachers and Librarians for embracing JANINE.
Remember- Be Your Spectacular Self!
Thanks-
Maryann