Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Announcing my NEW Website

Please check out my redesigned website:



Much of my summer was spent designing my website using iweb. I am not a technical person, so thankfully I found iweb very easy to use- drag & drop! I included links for school visits, portfolio, books & ebooks....so please explore. For kids (and teachers) you'll find an 'Activities' link to download free activity sheets. I'll soon we establishing a STORE where I plan to sell PDF ebooks and play scripts, along with autographed books.(Right now, my store has autographed CLAMS ALL YEAR books.) Please keep checking...and spread the word. I'd also love to hear what you think.
NOW- Back to work!

4 comments:

Aiden Carns said...

I love the background color of your website! Everything is easy to navigate, even if it's not complete yet. When are you planning to establish the store you're talking about? The internet has really been helpful for everyone! It's great for an e-business! Good thing you have clear-cut plans right now. Good luck! ;)

Maryann Cocca-Leffler said...

Thanks Aiden for checking out my website. I appreciate it. Spread the word.

Frida Stanton said...

This is a little bit late, but I just want to say that I love your website! It’s very adorable! This is one site that my daughter and I will surely enjoy browsing at. Designing for websites can be demanding; good thing you found a tool that makes it easier for you to established your site. Anyway, I hope you continue to have fun in everything you do.

Frida Stanton

Francis Miller said...

Your website looks great, Maryann. It's the simplicity that I love the most. I could really feel the creativity, imagination, and innovation through your illustrations. You did great on the color choices too! The shades weren't too bright and nor was it too dull. Keep it up!

Francis Miller @ Priority Media Solutions