Traditions Continue- Merry 'Together' Christmas


Growing up in a big Italian family, Christmas was always about family and FOOD!
My parents instilled in all of us the joy of being together. We still carry on the Italian Christmas Eve dinner tradition of the “The Feast of the Seven Fishes”. (Yes- we count them!) The most treasured gifts were always the “homemade” foods and presents.
This year, as I do every year, I carefully unwrapped the homemade ornaments and place them on our tree. This simple act was what sparked the idea for my book,” A Homemade Together Christmas”. The book is dedicated to my mother, Rose, who taught us that being together is the best gift of all. Though she won’t be sitting at our dinner table this Christmas Eve, she’ll be there, in our hearts as we celebrate togetherness. - 
(P.S.-Mom, we miss you. Guess what? -Kristin will be making your homemade butter-horn cookies!- Traditions continue!)  Have a Merry “Together” Christmas all!---OX Maryann
A Christmas Eve-Past
My Mom- Rose 
Kristin Making my mom's famous Butter Horns!
Homemade Ornaments on our tree.