Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BOOK PREVIEW- Publishing in 2013

I have had a very busy year on the book publishing front. I will have FOUR books publishing in 2013. I am working on the art of the last of these books, all of which I wrote and illustrated.
Here's a PREVIEW in order of Publishing Dates:

A Vacation for Pooch  (Christy O Books/ Henry Holt ) Feb 2013:
( An adorable book about love, a girl, her dog and a vacation mix-up.)

LET IT RAIN!  (Scholastic ) Early Spring 2013:
Page 2 of the long awaited SPRING title to the "LET IT" Seasons series.
LET IT SHINE! (Scholastic) Late Spring 2013
Page 12 of the long-awaited SUMMER title to the "LET IT" Season's series.
THEO'S MOOD  (Albert Whitman & Co.) Fall 2013
Art from JEALOUS page. (fabric collage- had fun with this art!)

As always, thank you for your support. I will soon add downloadable activities sheets for these books on my website. Please keep your eye out for "Let It Rain!" and Let It Shine!" on your Scholastic book-club. ("Let it Fall!" and "Let it Snow!" are available now...and my bestsellers, with over 1 million sold!)
My upcoming year will be devoted to my play, Princess K.I.M. the Musical (Hope to see you there!), but I'll be writing a few books as well and visiting schools! (still booking School Visits!)

Warmly,
Maryann Cocca-Leffler



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Also visit my homepage ... restaurant deals

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will help the internet visitors for building
up new website or even a weblog from start to end.


Also visit my web site - http://www.squidoo.com/